Designed to optimize the space in telecommunication room and data center. Suitable for residentioal installation to keep cabling around the cable/DSL modem and router low profile.
• Cable diameter is mere 3.6mm compared to standard 5.8mm (0.23")
• Provides 48% reduction in diameter and 73% reduction in space.
• Small size easier to manage, higher-density patching is more feasible, and valuable rack space
• Used for equipment and ventilation, rather than cable management.
• Cat.6 rated UTP (Unshielded Twist Pair) patch cable
• CM Jacket
• 28AWG 4pair stranded pure copper wire
• Clear strain releaf boot
• 50 micron gold plated short body RJ45 plug
• RoHS compliant
$5.25 Regular Price