Designed For: Network Adapters, Hubs, Switches, Routers, DSL/Cable Modems, Patch Panels and other Computer Networking applications.
• TIA/EIA 568A T568B Wired
• SSTP (double shield) Twist Pair
• 600MHz rated
• CM Type PVC Jacket
• 26AWG 4pair Stranded Copper Wire
• 50 Micron Gold Plated RJ45 Plug
• RoHS compliant
40Ft Cat7 Shielded (SSTP) 600MHz Booted Patch Cable Blue
Cat.7 patch cable specifications require transmission frequencies of up to 600 MHz over 100 meters (328Ft) of fully shielded copper cabling. Cat.7 cable consists of four individually shielded pairs inside an overall braided shield, also known as Shielded Twisted Pair Cable (SSTP), or S/FTP (Shielded Foil Twisted Pair). Cat.7 features even more stringent specifications for crosstalk and system noise than Cat.6, and is designed specifically for Gigabit Ethernet applications.
* 26AWG double shielded 4pair stranded pure copper wire
* RJ45 shielded plug with 50 micron gold plated contacts
* 600MHz rated
* CM ype PVC jacket
* Certification: Compliant with TIA/EIA standard by UL and ETL; RoHS Compliant
* T-568B standard wiring