The MC210CS is a media converter designed to convert 1000BASE-LX/LH fiber to 1000Base-T copper media or vice versa. Designed under IEEE802.3ab 1000Base-T and IEEE802.3z 1000Base-LX/LH standards, the MC210CS is designed for use with single-mode fiber cable utilizing the SC-Type connector. The MC210CS supports shortwave (SX) laser specification at a full wire speed forwarding rate. It works at 1310nm on both transmitting and receiving data.
Gigabit Media Converter SC/SM 15Km,TP-Link MC210CS
Other features of this module include the ability to be used as a stand alone device (no chassis required) or with TP-LINK!|s 19!| system chassis, Auto MDI/MDI-X for TX port, and front panel status LEDs. The MC210CS will transmit at extended fiber optic distances utilizing single-mode fiber up to 15 kilometers.
* Works at 1000Mbps in Full-Duplex mode for both TX port and FX port
* Supports auto MID/MID-X for TX port
* Link Fault Passthrough and Far End Fault minimize the loss caused by link failure timely
* Provides switch configuration of Force /Auto transfer mode for FX port.
* Extends fiber distance up to 15km
* Easy-to-view LED indicators provide status to monitor network activity easily
* External power supply (power adapter included)