HDMI® AMPLIFIER SPLITTER 1X2 WITH POWER ADAPTER
This HDMI Amplifier Splitter is an HDMI splitter with two outputs. It distributes the input of the HDMI signal into two identical outputs simultaneously.
- Support resolution up to 1080p.
- Support 12 bit per channel (36 bit all channel) deep color.
- Support 225MHz/2.25Gbps per channel (6.75Gbps all channel) bandwidth.
- Support uncompressed audio such as LPCM.
- Support compressed audio such as DTS Digital, Dolby Digital (DTS-HD, Dolby True HD).
- Support 3D format, including firstname.lastname@example.org/24Hz, email@example.com/60Hz, bandwidth up to 225 MHz.
- Gold-plated connector provides superior transmission, high reliability and durability.
- All relevant materials are complied with RoHS directive.
- Plug the HDMI input port of the splitter into HDMI source device.
- Connect output devices to the output ports of the splitter with HDMI cable. (HDMI cables are required)
- Insert the DC side of 5V power supply into it and then connect the AC side of the power supply into the wall outlet.
- Turn on the power.
Package Contents :
- Main Unit x 1
- 5V DC power supply
- User's manual
|Connector :||HDMI Male to HDMI Female x 2|
|Input DDC Signal :||5 Volts P-P (TTL)|
|Maximum Signal Link Range :||1920 x 1080p|
|Output Video :||HDMI|
|Vertical Frequency Range :||50 / 60 Hz|
|Video Amplifier Bandwidth :||2.25Gbps / 225 MHz|
|Interlanced (50 & 60 Hz) :||480i, 576i, 1080i|
|Progressive (50 & 60 Hz) :||480p, 576p, 720p, 1080p|
|External Power Supply :||5V DC, 2A|
|Power Consumption (Max) :||8W|
HDMI 1 X 2 Amplifier Splitter