HDMI Cable Tester HDMI A Type and C (Mini) Type, NF-622
This HDMI Cable Tester quickly tests continuity of all HDMI features. Just plug in cable, it will instantly tell you if the cable passes or fails the continuity test. A must item for home theater installers or HDMI cable retailers.
This tester has Type A connectors and Type C (mini) connectors, it can tests both HDMI Type A and HDMI Type C cables without using adapters. Detachable remote unit is convenient for testing cables already installed in the wall. Powerd by DC 9V battery.
1. Quick and accurate continuity testing of HDMI cables with type A - A, A - C, and C - C connectors.
2. Check pass, open, cross and short status of HDMI cables.
3. Mapping continuity and proper configuration.
4. 19 pins and ground connection and 4 status leds.
5. Capable of checking wiremap only with master unit.
6. Three test modes:Fast or slow scan and step by step manual testing.
7. Design with loopback function.
8. Carry case
HDMI Cable Tester
Supported HDMI cables HDMI cables with type A and C connectorsconforming to 1.0, 1.1,
1.2, 1.2a, 1.3, 1.3a, 1.3b, 1.4, 1.4a, and Category 2 HDMI cables
Supported test 19 pins to pin wiremap and shielding detection Connectors Master: 2 x HDMI (type A) & 1 x Mini HDMI (type C), Remote: 1 x Type A & 1 x Type C Test modes Fast/slow scan, step by step Test distance Max 50m (164Ft) Status display 19 LEDs and shield LED on both master and remote unit. 4 LEDs for
pass, open, short, cross
Beeper indicater Yes Low battery indicater 6V Battery DC 9V battery (not included) Environment Operating temp: 0 to 40 degree Celcius, Storage temp: -10 to 50
degree Celcius, Max RH 70%
Dimensions Master unit: 103x66x24mm (4x2.6x1"), Remote unit: