LANID Pro is an essential tool for verifying and troubleshooting local area networks. It is designed for network administrators to quickly diagnose problems during LAN installation and repair. With a simple push of a button, the LANID Pro will display the status of network devices, whither it is running a 10BASE-T or 100BASE-T network. Furthermore, the LANID Pro is equipped with function to quickly identify the corresponding port location on the Switch/Hub. The compact design provides the user with optimum convenience and portability.
LANID Pro is equipped with Portfinder function, which helps easily locate the workstations and corresponding ports on the switch/hub. It is great for the wall plates that are labeled incorrectly.
* Auto negotiation:
* 100BASE-Tx full duplex
* 100BASE-Tx half duplex
* 10BASE-Tx full duplex
* 10BASE-Tx half duplex
LANID Pro Network Tester
LANID Pro can provide:
* Whether the link is up or not
* Whether the device is transmitting a packet or not
* Whether the device is working in full duplex mode or half duplex mode
* Whether the device is operating in 100BASE-Tx, 10BASE-Tx or 100BASE-T4 mode
* Whether a data transmission error has occurred
* Locate the workstations and corresponding ports on the switch/hub