The LANtest Pro is a small hand held tester that enables the user to quickly read the status of Ethernet twisted pair cables. It tests for faults such as open circuit, shorts, crossed pairs, reversed pairs and split pairs in seconds. The Tone Generator function can send a signal through your installed cables and the probe can then trace to locate the fault.
The LANtest Pro/IDT includes one master unit and four remote units easily operated by one person testing patch cords or installed cables.
* Tests for wiring faults of open, short, reversal, crossed and split pairs
* Split pair fault detection at minimum 40cm cable length
* Verification of shield integrity
* Specially designed remote units that enables one person to test installed cables
* Easy to read fault display and high speed testing
* Debug mode for detailed fault identification results
* Auto sleep mode and power off switch to decrease power consumption
* Low battery indicator
LANtest Pro, 4 Remotes