USB Type C (2.0) to RS232 Serial Adapter (DB9-Male Thumbscrew) :
The USB Type C to RS-232 Bridge Converter converts a USB type C port into RS-232 serial port allowing you to connect to monitor and control your serial devices. (Works with digital camera, cell phone, PDA, modem, mouse, PDA, GPS, ISDN terminal adapter etc.) Its cost-effective but high performance such like remote wake-up & power-on-reset is widely recommended by serial device manufacturers. For its high durability, hot plug-and-play operation, computer OS compatibility, via data transfer rate up to 1 Mbps; it is most applicable to industrial environments (no IRQs requirement) and simple desktop installations.
* Fully Compatible With USB type C 1.1 or 2.0 Compliant
* Support RS232 Serial Interface DB9
* Supports over 1 Mbps data transfer rate
* Supports remote wake-up and power management
* Suitable for PDA and Modem
* Supports Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista/7/10, Linux, Mac os v8.6 or higher , Chrome OS
* Draws power directly from USB requiring no external power
* 40 inch cable length
* Driver CD included
* FTDL Chipset
Shop With Confidence
* 30 Days Hassle Free Returns!
* Lifetime Warranty All Cables!
*100% Secure, SSL Encryption!
bargain cable direct